标签 - 分享爱好，兴趣和你的个性。
- What does the ignore button do?
- Is it ok for me to give out my personal details?
- I've been 'hacked' - what should I do?
- What should I do if I've been scammed?
- What should I do if someone asks for my password?
- What should I do if I think someone knows my password?
- What should I do if someone asks for my personal details?
- Is it ok for people to ask me ASL?
- What makes a good password?
- How can I spot fake Sulake emails?
- When should I ignore someone?
- Who can I ignore?
- How do I stop ignoring a user?
- What happens if someone ignores me?
What does the ignore button do? †
- All Habbo users are given a function which allows them to ignore another Habbo user’s speech. Ignoring may be done any time by clicking the Habbo you wish to ignore, and pushing the "ignore" button. For example, if another Habbo is singing Elvis songs repeatedly and you really dislike Elvis songs, clicking ignore will allow you to block out the user and their attempts at annoying you with continuous Elvis songs. Of course, this is a mere example and Habbos can to use the ignore button to block out users who are committing more serious offences.
Is it ok for me to give out my personal details? †
- It is never wise to share personal details with people on the Internet. Sharing some personal details such as date of birth or email can lead to scammers stealing your Habbo account.
Other personal details such as your telephone number, postal address or name of school could make you locatable in real life and possibly place you in danger.
Always report anyone who is bothering you for personal information which you could be located by.
I've been 'hacked' - what should I do? †
- If you believe that your password has been stolen from you or tricked out of you and your Habbo account has been accessed as a result, you should change your password immediately.
There's lots of useful information to help you protect your Habbo account in the Account Security category of the FAQs.
What should I do if I've been scammed? †
- If you believe you've been scammed, please use the Habbo Help Tool to report the problem to us.
Remember, only you can prevent yourself being the victim of a scam so it's a good idea to read the information in the Account Security section of the FAQs to avoid being scammed again.
Unfortunately because it's often impossible to find solid evidence of a scam, Habbo is unable to refund items you've been tricked into giving away.
What should I do if someone asks for my password? †
- Habbo staff never ask you for your password and you are only ever required to enter your Habbo password into the Habbo Hotel homepages.~
If someone asks you for your password, refuse and report the incident using the in-game Call for Help tool.
What should I do if I think someone knows my password? †
- You should change it immediately, you can do this by clicking on 'Update my Habbo ID' when you're in logged into Habbo and on Hotel View (NOT in any room) go to page two of your Habbo ID and choose 'change your password'. You have to know the date of birth on your Habbo account to change your password. This is the date of birth you entered when you registered and created your Habbo. If you do not know this, you can't change your password.
NOTE: NEVER change your password to something someone has told you to, they could steal your account, and all your Habbo furni. If someone asks for your password, or asks you to change it, then you should send a 'call for help' and report them to a Moderator.
What should I do if someone asks for my personal details? †
- If someone asks for information which would enable them to find you in real life, you should always use the Call for Help tool in-game to report the incident.
Is it ok for people to ask me ASL? †
- It is ok for people to ask for your age, sex and location however you should only ever give your general location (e.g. "Yorkshire") and never your street or full address.
What makes a good password? †
- A good password contains a mix of numbers, upper and lower case letters.
You should never include personal information such as your name, date of birth or even your dog's name in a password as this information could be extracted from you in day to day conversation.
In addition you should never use a full word that you'd find in the dictionary as your password and simply change a few letters to numbers (e.g. f00tba11) as that will enable scammers to crack your password using special software.
Always use a different password for each account you hold on the Internet.
How can I spot fake Sulake emails? †
- FULL HEADERS AND EMAIL
If you have not heeded the Habbo Way and have given out your email address, you risk falling prey to bad Habbos who may send you emails ‘phishing’ for personal information. Sometimes the mail may appear to come from Sulake staff and can even copy the style of real Sulake emails. To avoid giving away your personal details and risking the loss of your account or furni, you need to check the FULL HEADERS of all suspect email.
Most Habbos are used to seeing the sender’s email address, their own address, the date and a subject line at the top of each email. This is called a ‘short header’. A FULL HEADER contains details of where the email actually came from and the name of the machine which sent it. The sender’s email address can be easily faked, but it’s very hard to mask the details of the email server which sent the message – so you should always check!
WHERE TO FIND FULL HEADERS
In popular email programs such as Outlook and Outlook Express you can view the FULL HEADER by highlighting the suspect email in your inbox, clicking the right hand mouse button and selecting ‘Options’.
In Hotmail you should go to your mail Options and select Mail Display Settings. Under the Message Headers option, select FULL and your emails will display the FULL HEADER from there on. If you use Yahoo, you’ll need to go to Options and select General Preferences. Under the Messages option, select ‘Show all headers on incoming messages’. Most popular webmail services have the ability to display a FULL HEADER and you can usually enable it by looking under ‘general preferences’, ‘options’ or ‘tools’.
HOW TO USE FULL HEADERS TO SPOT FAKE EMAIL
Starting from the BOTTOM of the Header information, scroll up until you see a line that begins with ‘Received: from’ – this is the machine which sent the email. If the message is really from Sulake staff, you will see sulake.com OR habbogroup.com (often in the form of mail.sulake.com or mail.habbogroup.com.) Emails which have such things as yahoo.com or hotmail.co.uk in the bottom ‘Received: from’ section of the FULL HEADER will be fakes and you SHOULD NOT reply.
When should I ignore someone? †
- You have the option to ignore any user that you do not wish to speak with. If another user is annoying, pestering or upsetting you ? all you need do is click your trusty ?ignore? button to withhold their speech from reaching your screen. You should always call for help if someone is making you feel uncomfortable and you feel that you're in danger. A member of Habbo's community staff will be pleased to help in these situations.
Who can I ignore? †
- You can ignore any user within Habbo, EXCEPT for the following:
- The owner of a Guest Room.
- An *ON duty member of community staff .
- An *ON duty Habbo Staff member.
- Note - Community staff and Habbo staff will be on duty if they have their badge switched on.
How do I stop ignoring a user? †
- This can be done at anytime simply by clicking the user you are already ignoring and selecting the new option "listen".
You will automatically stop ignoring other users in the following situations:
- When you move to another public or guest room.
- When you reload the same room you were already in.
- When you go to Hotel View.
- When you reload Habbo Hotel.
What happens if someone ignores me? †
- If you are being ignored then the user(s) that decided to ignore you will not be able to see any of your speech bubbles until the time they decide to stop ignoring you. The Habbo Way **does** state that you should not pester people who don't want to talk to you and therefore if you believe you are being ignored by another user you should leave them be and find someone else to talk to instead.
大致(3414d)前有更新。最后更新时间2009-09-11 (周五) 12:04:36 (3414d)